We live in a computerised age. Technology enables us to enhance a wide variety of business processes. Effective use of software and hardware can provide enormous benefits to your business.
Here at ICL Chartered Accountants we have embraced the world of computerised systems, and as such, our experienced professionals are able to:
- Discuss with you the best system to implement to further your business
- Install and configure software to suit your purposes
- Recommend processes to make your computer system more secure
- Suggest accounting software applications suitable for your business
- Train clients to be self-sufficient users of a variety of softwares
- Offer advice on electronic banking
Whether you are contemplating the addition of new computer hardware, or looking at completely changing your business systems, our IT Manager, Jerry Day, is available to assist you.
If you wish to avoid the long term headaches of maintaining your computer and its software, and avoid having to do updates etc, you may wish to consider the ICL Chartered Accountants 'Hassle Free' Business Computing solution announced in the June newsletter. This essentially offers a completely supported and fully managed computer solution for a small fixed monthly fee. For further details click on the following link. 'Hassle Free Business Computing'